View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010   #64
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue crew TNT chili cook off

It should be a great time! I have had my head up my backside for a while and a little out of sorts with the holidays. Joe's idea for the chili registration fee was a good idea since the trophy was "lost" when Justin won it.

You guys decide...$5.00...$10.00 registration and we will have ALL the proceeds going to first, second, and third place.

This tailgate will not include the 50/50 as there is too much going on with the cookoff to keep track and Kat may not be at the tailgate.

Also, Yankee, I got the stripper pole you wanted (flag pole) and we will be able to fly our new flag high this tailgate.

It sure will be good to see everyone again!