View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010   #57
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue crew TNT chili cook off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I believe last year we allowed you to cook the meat at home but the ingredients needed to be put together on site, I would think we will say judging will be done at precisely 1045 and that should be after the shot. Cups for the judges will be distributed and ticketed so you must not lose these. Good Luck to all and we will have non biased judges.
If I gottta cook it onsite, then I'll just bring some for the masses then. It takes too long to prep at home as it is.