View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005   #29
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 27093 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

The team that I have followed for the last 20+ years (Willowridge) is in the process of rebuilding, so I will be there for support of the team. I also will be following Hightower closely, and wish them all the best. The first two games have been very close, and I am not sure how the teams they beat narrowly (Hastings and Memorial) are ranked, so the next few weeks will be interesting to say the least. But a big shout out to both teams, from an avid supporter.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote