View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010   #2
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 all Offense Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post

I know it's heavy on the O-line but that's our biggest weakness on offense and we need better quality starters at several positions and better depth. Sorry no CSU players and no TE's.

The offensive line is something this franchise has always put off, which is why we're in the position we're in. Just imagine Schaub and the WRs given a quality offensive line like Philly, now that's insane!

I like for us to get bigger on the offensive line and pick up a taller WR to help us in the red zone in case the running attack fails us.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote