View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010   #64
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

swtbound wanted me to relay that he's having a rough time at this stage in his life. He's coming to grips with a slight drug issue. His family has him in rehab right now. He's trying to fix his life. He's doing okay now though. He just needed a little help. We all do sometimes, ya know? He also wanted me to say that he'll be allright.

For those of you who have not yet recieved your jerseys, just contact swt and I'm sure he'll make it right by getting those jerseys out to you asap. He has them in hand.