View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010   #238
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Favre @ WAS or Cutler vs PHI? Currently I have Favre starting, as the Eagles D can get after the QB. I think Cutler has a higher boom potential, but Favre vs. the worst D in the league ahead of the Texans is the safe play.
Take Favre and hope he doesn't implode.

Quote:
Also Vincent Jackson @ IND or Brandon Marshall @ OAK? Right now I have Jackson starting due to the injury concern on Marshall, and their QB issues. Jackson has one of the best QB's and Gates/Floyd/Crayton all having injury issues.
Jackson seems fine for a start here as Marshall and the Dolphins passing game in general has been a pretty big let down.

My question:

Mark Sanchez vs CIN
or
Joe Flacco vs TB

I'm thinking Sanchez here but it's not by much.