Thread: Rate my Team!
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010   #15
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72046 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rate my Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Here's an update on my big money team. Pot is around 800+ right now with transaction fees, most of which are mine

I'm tied for 1st in the league with one other team, and I have an 8-3 record and the most points scored so far at 1459! The next highest point total is 1329 by the guy in 3rd place. I have made a lot of adds and drops to my team over the season, particularly at the DST and QB positions. My current roster is:

Starting Lineup as of today:
QB: Josh Freeman
RB1: Chris Johnson
RB2: Arian Foster
WR1: Greg Jennings
WR2: Roddy White
WR3: Danny Amendola
TE: Vernon Davis
DST: Patriots
K: Mason Crosby

Bench:
Donovan McNabb
David Garrard
Steve Smith (Car) - About to drop for Joel Dressen in case VD is hurt
Thomas Jones
Mike Thomas - WR Jac - Good 3/4 WR, got me a buttload of points against Houston
Redskins DST - Dropping for Seattle this week at home against KC - Seahawks DST has be stellar at home, averaging 16 pts @ home.
Yeah you must be killing it with Foster/CJ and White. Jennings had a huge game too. Looking good!
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote