View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue crew TNT chili cook off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
So everybody is staying home so be it I will be front and center as always and we will be feeding the Teetons fans some Chili, But I will never let you out of the fact that you did not come to the game because you are trying to prove a point to Bob. Believe me he could care less you already paid for your tickets and he is spending your money in this game. We got the best chance to beat the teetons this weekend and yall are Staying home. I would not expect that from any Blue Crew member. Let me know as I have people that would love to use your parking pass.
Really Joe?? That's pathetic!!! Not only am I not coming, I'm not even recording the game.... I will be in Plantersville, watching belly dancers and grabbing beers from "Beer Wenches".....