Thread: Titans suck.
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010   #15
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77616 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40 View Post
It's the old we suck vs we suck more thread.We will find out who sucks more this Sunday.
Hide the women and children !
"Ah! It'sit'sit'sit's ... oohhh! II can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest, it's just laying there, a mass of smoking wreckage. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk, and the screaming. Lady, II'm sorry. Honest: II can hardly breathe. II'm going to step inside, for I cannot see it. Charlie, that's terrible. Ah, ahI can't. I, listen, folks, II'm gonna have to stop for a minute because I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed."
Titans remind me of the Simpsons classic

Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night.
They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but
they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote