Thread: Titans suck.
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010   #14
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans suck.

It's the old we suck vs we suck more thread.We will find out who sucks more this Sunday.
Hide the women and children !
"Ah! It'sit'sit'sit's ... oohhh! II can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest, it's just laying there, a mass of smoking wreckage. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk, and the screaming. Lady, II'm sorry. Honest: II can hardly breathe. II'm going to step inside, for I cannot see it. Charlie, that's terrible. Ah, ahI can't. I, listen, folks, II'm gonna have to stop for a minute because I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed."