Thread: Titans suck.
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010   #9
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65087 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I thought that Titans fans were happy to get Mike Heimerdinger back after the Norm Chow FAIL(??)

Ummmm, no! Our defense is gonna make Rusty (whatshisname?) look like Joe Montana...
We were. Key word? Were. Its a non-issue anyways.

Fish refuses to let his OCs go for the jugular. I only have 16 years of this to look back on as proof.

final straw for me on this was 2nd quarter last week. 1:10 left, Titans pick off McNabb, have all 3 timeouts. What's the playcall? Draw play. What's worse? I called it before they even broke the huddle. That's how easy it is to gameplan against the Titans now, and their disrespect of the last 2 mins of each half is surreal.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote