Thread: Titans suck.
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010   #8
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I have no smack for you guys - the last three losses and the VY BS has just drained me. I've gone from 'can't wait for Sunday' to 'which QBs are in the draft again?' in the span of one month. Unreal.
Yeah..ditto I feel the same way the smack just doesnt seem to floweth two heart breaking losses and both teams in disaray makes us all say meh. who would have thought a Titans Texans smack thread would be a fail.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote