View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010   #60
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Survivor Pick 'em League! JOIN NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Silly me.

Being a survivor league, I had it set in my mind I shouldn't pick a team I know is going to the play-offs.... other wise I wouldn't be able to play when the play-offs came around.
I was reading the rules to this since I was going to pick Cleveland over Carolina instead of Pit over Buffalo because I wanted Pittsburgh for the playoffs. Instead I came across this:

Quote:
To make this simple sounding game more of a challenge, you can only select each professional football team once during the regular season while an Active member of an individual group. Team restrictions will be reset at the beginning the playoffs (in groups that pick through the playoffs), and you will again be able to pick each team once.
Sorry that I ran across this too late for some of you.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/spo...hsOidBzK3J9XhG
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote