Thread: Titans suck.
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010   #2
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 75563 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
As bad as its gone around here the solution to our probleems and lack of momentum could be solved by a victory over our hated rivals the Tennesee Titans. I predict that Andre is going to have a field day against his personal leg humper the "fake ass irishman" cortie finneburnedbyandre. And our offensive line should hold up against the "Original Barwin" Jason Babin. C'mon guys Jason Babin seriously? the next sack he gets at reliant will be his first right?

Cj is looking like he spent all his energy running his mouth and he may have shot his load and could be headed for the Canton Diner and not the hall of fame. Randy Moss could have a big day against us but who would be surprised when our defense makes 7th round wideouts look like Jerry Rice.

Its gonna be a good game and like the last 10 matchups come down to a field goal and hopefully our kicker wont go Kris Brown and cost us another game.

Houston 38 Tacks 35
Think the Tacks will hang 35? I dunno.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote