Thread: Team Cowher
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010   #60
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Team Cowher

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
I agree about Rick Smith. He ain't going nowhere. I actually like the talent he's been able to find.
Like who? Trindon Holliday? Shelley Smith? Frank Okam? Brandon Harrison? Brandon Frye? Oh forgive me (and Fred Bennett) I'm just picking on all the players that don't have a job in the NFL....well, let's just skip all the picks that are still on the roster but don't play a single down ever EVER EVER especially in the face of epic failure and go right to all the superstars that Rick Smith is responsible for picking.....

uh....

that....guy.....who....is both really popular and good at football......uh....what's his name....

Frankly, nobody seems to discount him for using 2 #1 picks on substance abusers. Here it is. -1 point.

Oh damnit, I still have not named that superstar that he picked, what's his name again?
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote