Thread: Team Cowher
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010   #53
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Team Cowher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometexansfan View Post
True the Steelers build through the draft, heck they're still drafting well without Cowher around, which to me speaks more about their personnel people. If he can bring somebody over from there to team up with, then I'm all for him, but I'm not so sure about giving him 100% control over personnel, which he's been rumored to want if he becomes a HC again.
I'd give him 100% control, especially if he can bring some Steeler personnel over. His track record speaks for itself.
GuerillaBlack is online now   Reply With Quote