Thread: Team Cowher
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010   #50
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Team Cowher

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Amen. That's what I've been saying.

We are going to become a team like the Bucs: Coach B wins a Super Bowl with Coach A's players.

After we win it all, we will spend YEARS discussing how Coach B isn't that great of a coach because he won with Kubiak's players.

You'd never hear me say that. This wouldn't be some situation like what happened with the Bucs when Gruden came in there. I'd never credit Kubiak if another HC came in here and won a SB for the simple fact that Kubes never could even make the post season in 5 seasons. Kubiak may have built a nice offense up, but hell this offense wasn't even good until his 3rd season and until this year the Texans have had all sorts of RZ problems in this offense. We've never had a good defense under Kubiak either. If another HC came in here and immediately does a lot, I'm not going to credit a guy that sat around here for 5 years trying to build something that he never went anywhere with. He just needs to go. This team needs a new HC and a new GM.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote