Thread: Team Cowher
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010   #46
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Team Cowher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I'd love to see Cowher as the HC, Wade as the DC, and maybe Whisenhunt as the OC if he gets fired this year.
I'm a little hesitant about Wade, though I know he is a good coordinator. But with the things Wisenhunt has done for Fitzgerald to get him open and able to make plays...think what the guy could do for AJ.

One question, though: what is his offensive philosophy? I personally really enjoy WC offenses, though it really wouldn't matter if the offense works...
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote