Thread: Team Cowher
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010   #43
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Team Cowher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Yeah, but that was when his wife was still living. Since her death, Cowher has no ties to Carolina, has his daughters are off to college now, as well. I think going back to coaching can help Cowher.

I'd love to see Cowher as the HC, Wade as the DC, and maybe Whisenhunt as the OC if he gets fired this year.
You know I'm starting to really think that this whole stigma of Cowher wanting to be in Carolina so bad is more of a myth than this unwritten part of the future like everyone seems to think. The Texans are a much more attractive situation than Carolina is right now if this job were to open up. Cowher almost took a job in Buffalo last off season for crying out loud. He'll come here if he's being paid handsomely and if he feels that Mcnair will be committed to winning. The question is whether or not Bob Mcnair will put his salesman face on and take the necessary measures to lure him in here and convince Cowher that he wants him to build a dynasty for him in this city.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote