Thread: Team Cowher
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010   #22
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Team Cowher

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
1.) Why are the Houston Texans different from the other billion and a half team fan bases that think Cowher is coming there?
Cowher has stated interest in us in the past and has said he likes the talent on our team. He's stated Andre is the best player in the NFL and he always talks up Matt. Not too much there for you, but it's more than almost any other team can boast.

Quote:
2.) Would Bob McNair actually pay a lot of money for a coach?
If McNair actually understands where this team is at compared to where it should be, I don't see any reason why he wouldn't. He is a businessman after all, and despite the (unfounded) rumors that he is frugal, I think that he understands there comes a point in time in business when you have to take calculated risks. Mario was one of those risks. I think a high-priced coach with a proven record would be a logical step for him to take for the next HC.

Quote:
3.) I need a brief yet strong description of his mustache.
It is very subtle and delicate, yet very masculine. You may not notice it's striking appearance at first, but once you do you will not be able to look away. His mustache says that he is a man, but he is willing to cut across what is popular and avoid the dreaded goatee. His mustache alone will make his players respect his passion for the game.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote