Thread: Team Cowher
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010   #11
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Team Cowher

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
I'm sorry if everyone is picking a team I'm going with a winner..

Bill Cowher: Head Coach
OC: Kevin Gilbride
DC: Wade Phillips

Doh Kevin apparently has been interviewed a few times of late?
The trouble with Gilbride is his offense has no resemblance to a WCO. He uses a completely different playbook, and verbiage.

IMO no matter what HC you choose, try to bring in someone familar with the WCO so we can at least have some of our offensive strength.

I would try to go with your choices of Cowher for HC, and Wade Phillips for DC, and how about Brad Childress, he will be looking for a job come January and is a WCO guy.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote