View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue crew TNT chili cook off

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Well, had it been my heart that put me in the ER Thursday night, I'd be right there with you! All hail Nexium!
I must admit that since my diet changed, I don't get Heartburn or Reflux nearly as often. Even with the UC I can still eat spicy foods with no consequence. I keep medicine around anyway (JIC), because every once in a while it flairs up. Again though, not nearly with the regularity (anywhere from twice to 3 or 4 times a week) that it used to. Now, it's more like once a month - if I'm unlucky.