View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010   #1469
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I didn't mean to jump in on your discussions, but I do find it odd for a 19 yr old to tell someone to read up on something about the oilers,lmao. It was a personal pissing contest to say the least. Sure bud got renovations to a old,dated stadium, but anyone who went to the old dome knew it was crap. Now, bud could've played it different, but Lanier took it personal. The Rockets,then Oilers should've gotten a stadium before the astros, but it happened the other way around. If they had built the stadium they have now, it wouldve saved someone 600m. I can say its neither here or there and there is enough fault on both sides.
What does my age matter? That's always the easy excuse. I've read enough about what happened from members here who remember it and looked up some stuff myself. The Dome sucked, but Bud got all the renovations he wanted just a couple of years before demanding a new stadium. Now what city would build a new stadium after just renovating a old one that they are still paying for today? What kind of sense does that make? And Bud didn't even contact the Rockets about the dual stadium thing.