View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010   #1468
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Why is he the next Panthers coach? That job was enticing to him when his wife was still living (RIP) and his daughters were still living at home. Not to mention the rebuilding process for Carolina. He comes to Houston and we have the talent in place already...we just have a shitty head coach and coordinators. We hire Cowher as the HC and Wade Phillips as the DC. Not sure what OC's are out there that would be good for us.

Like I said, read up on some history. You fail to mention that Bud got all of the renovations he wanted to the Dome just a few years earlier. He then proceeded to get jealous of other new stadiums and wanted to build his own new one. Why would the City of Houston pay to build a new stadium when they just put in millions towards renovations on the current one (that the city is still paying off I believe). How much sense does that make? Yeah.
I didn't mean to jump in on your discussions, but I do find it odd for a 19 yr old to tell someone to read up on something about the oilers,lmao. It was a personal pissing contest to say the least. Sure bud got renovations to a old,dated stadium, but anyone who went to the old dome knew it was crap. Now, bud could've played it different, but Lanier took it personal. The Rockets,then Oilers should've gotten a stadium before the astros, but it happened the other way around. If they had built the stadium they have now, it wouldve saved someone 600m. I can say its neither here or there and there is enough fault on both sides.

Back to the cowher thing, they do have a good chance of getting him and he is the only person worth firing kubiak over at the moment. The team would still have to go through the interviw process, but they have alot of elements he would like. The texans really need to clean up their play to be really good imo. They have yet to have a + to differential sonce coming into the league. If they can get to 0, they would probably make the playoffs every year.