View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010   #1467
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1892 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

By the way, I'm not advocating for a mid-season firing (I would say I'm neutral to the idea), but I just thought I'd point out how that is working out for the Cowboys. So for all of you who have thought, said, or posted about how firing a coach halfway means sacrificing the season, stop and think about the Cowboys and Jason Garrett for a second.

edit: and yes, I know it's not the same situation. Yes, I realize Garrett was already part of the staff. etc.