View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #1427
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Why blame Kubiak for everything

Kubiak is a football Coach and has been around the game for a very long time..the Texans owner however has not. I have to believe that the owner is more of the problem than Kubiak is. I could only wish we had a owner like Jerry Jones or Bud Adams because they don't mind trying things to make their teams better. Jerry gave Pacman Jones, Tank Williams and T.O another chance to help make his team better and he didn't care what anyone thought. It might not have worked out but he tried. Now Bud Adams is giving Randy Moss another "bad Character" guy another chance to help make his team better. It might not work out but at least they tried. Everything from Music selection at Reliant stadium to the way they handled the tailgating "problem" is not done right IMO. I hate the music they play at Reliant....I can ignore the Clay Walker country azz songs because its not all about me but lets be a little more versatile. This team is always going to have bad Karma because the Front office appears to be a little uppity and very conservative. I just really had to take time again and look at the teams that win and the teams that always struggle and the thing that stand out the most is not the coaches but the ownership. I don't know that we will ever have the kind of fun in Reliant stadium that they have in Pittsburgh, NE, or even Dallas.