View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #1415
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Fire Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
I hope Bob McNair hands the reigns of the team to his son Cal. That guy can't be worse can he? McNair is a cheap mofo and I hope he sees that the fans in this town are pissed off beyond belief so that he can open the warchest he has made off the loyal fans in this town and hire a proven winner like Cowher.
I vowed to stop spitting sunshine around here (I'll be at HT.com) but it never bothered me that anyone negatively criticized this team. I'm not blind, I see what's going on.

But I personally don't like taking shots at people we don't know. "McNair is cheap" the evidence points to the contrary. & that's fine, if that is your opinion, but why he got to be a moo?

All the things said about TJ, Greenwood, Babin, Buchannon....

I just don't get it, we don't know these people.