View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #1423
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64231 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
This is the kind of stuff that's not going to be allowed. The reason it's still up is to serve as an example. Post about the subject matter, the weather, your favorite color...but not other posters.
And if I WAS affiliated with Houston in any official capacity, I wouldn't be living in this crappy city/state! I'd be in Texas, where I've wanted to be for a long, long time.

......annnnnnyway, time to go watch my Suns find a way to lose to my most hated franchise in sports.