View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #1417
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39734 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
That's because Singletary is a clown.

I mean, you do KNOW, don't you, that it's possible for a head coach to be too intense or too disconnected. Somewhere in the middle there's a good head coach who knows how to shift--up or down--according to what the situation demands.

Singletary is climbing a huge mountain in overdrive. Kubiak is climbing the same mountain in reverse. Both guys are jackasses who are gonna' burn up the transmission.

I've finally decided that you are related to someone with the Texans. No reasonable, unbiased person would be THIS committed to defending the team's honor.

I predicted, three weeks in advance, that the Chargers game and Jags game would end up being the two games whereby the outcome reveals the future. I was right. Although I didn't see the game, I read the posts: Schaub allegedly cried postgame, lots of goofy Rosencopter moments lost us the game, etc. etc.

I think this season ended today. Three straight losses. But you go ahead and lecture us, bro. Your horse isn't going to win, place, or show. It's grazing the grass near the edge of the track.
Agreed on the happy medium. Can't be too crazy one way or the other.

And no, I'm not related to anyone on the team. Wish I was. My financial situation would probably be a lot better.

I thought we'd beat the Chargers and Jaguars, and save for a dropped pass by our best player that turned into an interception and a tipped ball off a hail mary that found the offensive player's arms, it might have happened.

Season is done though, most likely. We can easily go on a tear if we wanted to just as easily as we can lose all the games. Such is the life of a Texans fan.