View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #1413
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Turned them around? Didn't he take a 9-7 team to ... 9-7?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
LOL. Seriously, and only got into the playoffs because the Colts and Bengals laid down for them.

Rex Ryan is a pompous, arrogant, blowhard, piece of fat shit. I wouldn't want him to be my coach and teach my players to be chatty, cocky ****s.
And what's his record now? Hate on him all you want, but at least his team isn't total ass. Plus, it's not like teams laid down for them in the playoffs. They made it to the AFC Championship Game, something we won't sniff with Kubiak as our HC.