View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 203861 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
TO be perfectly honest investing 700 million dollars into a perpetual money machine doesn't mean that you can't then run said money machine pinching every penny possible. I'm not saying he is or isn't cheap. I'm just saying that I keep seeing his purchase of the Texans thrown out as evidence that he isn't cheap and that doesn't prove a thing.

Been trying to get that point across forever.

Must spread the rep.