View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #1394
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
McNair hired thse people to run this franchise? Right

Therefore he's responsible for the success/failure of this franchise.

And you're right it's my choice to buy or not buy his product.

The end is near for me if things dont change this season. Or major changes in leadership of this franchise aren't made this offseason. Lockout or no lockout.

Even though it wont matter. There will be a thousand fans waiting to buy my PSL's and season tickets.

Unfortunately Uncle BoB is aware this too.
I hear ya, i guess my thing is i just don't see/think mcnair is chiefly motivated by how much money he's bringing in..dude was a billionaire before all this. I think its at least 45/50 that the guy genuinely cares about this city & its feelings towards football. The fact that it's a cash cow & its making money hand over fist im sure doesn't hurt either though.