View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #1389
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Not sure how your getting loser's attitude out of what im saying, but in any case,

WTH are you talking about? In none of my posts have i said McNair should keep kubiak or we'll be better next year. What i am saying is that at the end of the day, the players on field have the most control over the product they produce on the field. & when you look at it from that perspective, how much of the blame can you really heap on McNair. The answer is not much.

& as far as McNair lining his pockets, all i can tell you is that you & any other fans who show up to games have the most control over that; just stop going.
McNair hired thse people to run this franchise? Right

Therefore he's responsible for the success/failure of this franchise.

And you're right it's my choice to buy or not buy his product.

The end is near for me if things dont change this season. Or major changes in leadership of this franchise aren't made this offseason. Lockout or no lockout.

Even though it wont matter. There will be a thousand fans waiting to buy my PSL's and season tickets.

Unfortunately Uncle BoB is aware this too.