View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #1388
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 269943 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
yeah, a guy who sank 700 million into an nfl franchis is cheap.....good luck convincing anyone with that.

Funny & ironic really b/c we're down here complaining about an owner who's hands off yet right up in Dallas in the same state, their fans are complaining about an owner who's too hands on...The reality of it is texans don't know what the hell they want.

TO be perfectly honest investing 700 million dollars into a perpetual money machine doesn't mean that you can't then run said money machine pinching every penny possible. I'm not saying he is or isn't cheap. I'm just saying that I keep seeing his purchase of the Texans thrown out as evidence that he isn't cheap and that doesn't prove a thing.