View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #1394
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105274 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Losers attitude

This we'll be better next yr crap is getting old.

How long IYO should McNair get a pass?

Meanwhile stuffing his pockets with the fans $$$$.
Not sure how your getting loser's attitude out of what im saying, but in any case,

WTH are you talking about? In none of my posts have i said McNair should keep kubiak or we'll be better next year. What i am saying is that at the end of the day, the players on field have the most control over the product they produce on the field. & when you look at it from that perspective, how much of the blame can you really heap on McNair. The answer is not much.

& as far as McNair lining his pockets, all i can tell you is that you & any other fans who show up to games have the most control over that; just stop going.