View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #1389
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
OK we as fans should give up and except mediocrity.

There's a he** of alot of difference between the Parcells/Cowher style of management and the Casserly/Smithiak style of management.

This team isn't far away from being a good team. They should have a high draft pick if this undisiplined crap continues. I'm not comfortable with Smithiak running another draft. As I feel this is the root of the Texans problems.
i'm not saying they should give up, but to heap the bulk of this team's problems on McNair is just ridiculous imo. All he's doing is putting the people he thinks are the best for the job in place & he's obviously been wrong. & If you're going to get on him about that, then quite frankly that's nothing b/c every owner in the league makes those same mistakes b/c only 1 team can win the superbowl every year.