View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #1351
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I am so effing pissed. I just got off of the phone with my dad in Houston who is from Pittsburgh and is obviouldy a die hard Steelers fan but also likes the Texans and had liked the Oilers (my family has been here since 1980 when I was born).

My phone blew up with people trying to call me after the miracel play of the century and his is the only one I called back on.

After I got through the whole part of him trying to convert me to be a Steelers fan which he usually pitches at me after every loss....he and I agreed on something....the coaching here blows c**k.

How does a team like the Steelers find coach, after Super Bowl winning coach (Chuck Noll, Cowher, Tomlin) and we keep ending up with effing bumblers and guys that re-inact a bad inpersonation of Inspector Cleauso from the Pink Panther (with Peter Sellers...not the new crappy ones)???

Serioulsy???

W-T-F???????

Yes that was a freak play that beat us against JAX today, but that was only the end result of what had been some dumb-effing-assed coaching leading up to that. I took notes to post something while sober and bored at work tomorrow (too drunk too read those notes right now and I don't have time or tiVo to re-watch it....not that I would want to...).

Done with Kubes.

(if I mispelled something then too damn bad.....too many Shiners and pissed right now...)

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing