View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #1347
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fire Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
Really he isn't cheap? Name me the big money free agents, proven NFL wining coaches and front office personnel Bob has hired or signed........

The answer is NONE.
Did you even READ what I posted? Look, I'm not saying McNair is a good owner, he's proven otherwise I think. But he isn't cheap. He sank a lot of money into purchasing (bribeing) his way in the fold with the other owners and put some of his own money into the stadium. He isn't ****ing cheap.

He may not be a good owner, but he certainly isn't cheap. If you want to blame a lack of signing free agents, blame Rick Smith and Kubiak for for that, not McNair.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne