View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #1341
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 253700 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fire Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
I hope Bob McNair hands the reigns of the team to his son Cal. That guy can't be worse can he? McNair is a cheap mofo and I hope he sees that the fans in this town are pissed off beyond belief so that he can open the warchest he has made off the loyal fans in this town and hire a proven winner like Cowher.
Oh for Gods sakes. McNair is a lot of things, but he isn't cheap. I really wish people would quit saying this, because it just isn't true. He sunk nearly a billion of his own money so far into the Texans, so that isn't being cheap, or even close to it.

And that was NOT an endorsement of him as the owner, just sayin.......

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne