View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #1322
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Time to move on from Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
We have a poorly coached, uninspiring and underachieving team. I can see no scenario where Kubiak remains the head coach.

At the very least, I expect a written personal apology from Bob MccNair for all the money I spend for season tickets on this group of players and coaches who obviously do not care about winning games.
LOL

I mean, I hate to laugh at your misery, but there's a part of me that wants McNair to feel this in his pocketbook.