View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010   #6
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 12831 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Game. Day. Thread. Texans @ Jaguars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
im surprised at how calm & confident i am about this game considering its a must win on the road against a decent team. i just know that, barring injury, we'll have a W come days end and be semi-back on track (facing another must win and biggest game in franchise history v the jets!)
lol @ this board if we win the next 2. Hookem Horns is going to have to create a new site. 6-4 with the Titans looming?

one game at a time though...lets go Texans!