View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010   #208
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
As much as I hate trading away a stud RB, I think this would give you the best chance to win your league. It's definitely a risky move though, good luck!
Took the deal, but tweaked it a bit. He gave me AJ + Beanie Wells and I gave him Hillis + Lee Evans. I felt great about it because it gave me some minimum depth at RB and a proven stud receiver.

Of course, I took the deal about an hour before I heard the latest news from Minnesota. Percy Harvin unexpectedly is now doubtful for Sunday! Fuuuuudge.

With the loss of Evans, I now have no other option at receiver due to Floyd and Jacoby Ford being on bye. I've jumped out to a big lead on my opponent thanks to Roddy White killing it for me and Michael Turner sucking for him, but he has some solid matchups remaining....namely, Garrard, Mike Thomas, and Lewis against our cheesecloth defense. And to make matters worse, I am starting Favre for Rodgers. Favre without Harvin or Rice? Ruh roh.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote