View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010   #203
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
Should I trade away my depth at RB to get back what I lost in Boldin?

One of the guys in my league is super rich at WR (Nicks, AJ, Lloyd, Tampa Mike, R. Moss) and hurting at RB. His team has done well but is fighting it out for a playoff spot with three other teams.

Should I try and trade away my RB depth in Hillis for one of those guys? Fwiw I have both Foster and CJ3 handcuffed with Ward and Ringer.
I would, I have faith in both your handcuffs to be reliable fantasy starters should the need arise. Make sure you get a good WR if you give up Hillis though.