Thread: Tarp week!
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010   #14
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Well another game not Blacked out http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=9486

OK predictions: I think, it's going to be a close game Texans 28, Jags 31
what...what you think your gonna come in here and tell us your soon to be moved often blacked out ***** cats are gonna beat us..i dont think so

the Texans are going into that tarped out blacked out stadium and rub the k.i.t.t.y cats face in the cat litter...
Houston Texans 100 to Jax 0

(posting while pumped up on the koolaid may lead to delusional posts)

Texans 27 jags 21
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote