View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010   #199
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Yep, play all your Jaguars. The Texans D is a boon to fantasy owners everywhere. Always start your vs. Houstons.

Coincidentally, the Texans (and Jacksonville) were a major consideration in a blockbuster deal that I just pulled off in my ppr/return league. I gave up Ahmad Bradshaw + Anquan Boldin + Shiancoe and in return I got Chris Johnson. He is absolutely going to go bonkers down the stretch with Moss there and tasty matchups against the Texans twice, Jacksoville once, and Indy once.

I now have the best damn RB duo in fantasy land in Foster and CJ3, not to mention Aaron Rodgers, Roddy White, and Percy Harvin.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote