View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010   #1305
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208669 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Cowboys

Giants

Colts

Chargers

Are we saying it is completely inexcuseable to have lost any of those games?

Is it one game in particular that you think we shouldn't have lost?
I am. Well, to be specific, the way they lost. Losing to the Cowboys is flat inexcusable. Sorry, that's just the way it is. They didn't show up at all for the Giants game, which is inexcusable. They had the Colts figured out and they brain-farted the game away.

The Chargers game I'm not too down on, except for the fact that they only showed up for half a game (again). If the Texans had lost to the Colts or Giants like that, then I'd probably still be in wait and see mode. But I've waited, and I've seen.

Since we're on the subject, the wins against WAS and KC leave a lot to be desired as well. When you only show up to play half a game, you should be damn thankful for beating a team that showed up to play a full game.

And how can people ***** about Mario Williams not fulfilling his potential, when we all see what the offense is capable of, but only for about half a game each week?