View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010   #1287
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
TK..no point in arguing with the soapers...I mean this thread was about 4 threads deep when the Texans started the season ..jumped eight threads deep when the Texans went down 17 to the Skins and jumped up twenty after first loss..etc... etc. some of these guys have been wanting Kubiak gone regardless of the outcome of the season. I am sure if the Texans made the playoffs and loose the soapers would claim Kubiak is not the coach to take them to the next level.(Cmon admit it yall know its true)
Well it's been like three years now, and all the arguments you've made on Kubiak's behalf on how he was going to do this and do that and move this team into the upper echelon of the NFL, and yet we're still here at the same spot we were two seasons ago making similar mistakes with a lot of the same problems and lacking the same attitude that many of us complained about then. I think at this point you owe a lot of the soapers a lot more credibility and the benefit of the doubt. It's been a lot more accurate than what you've been claiming was going to happen the last three seasons. This isn't just one season of a disagreement on this guy and his regime now. This is an argument of yours that's been a fail for three years now. At this point, you ought to be conceding to the soapers and recognizing the accuracy of our claims.