View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010   #1273
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I was bitching about it after four years, so I see no reason to stop now. There's a difference between bitching about his performance and demanding an immediate firing. I ***** about Schaub's performance from time to time as well. If he ever gets to the point where he stays mediocre for 72 games in a row, I'll probably suggest he be fired after the season as well.
Are you bitching about what he has done in 5 years?? Or are you bitching about what he has done to date?

I have no problem with the latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
And the simple fact is the Texans come up short when compared to all but a handful of teams over the last 9 years. The last thing in the world anyone can offer as an excuse after 5 drafts and 5 years of free agency is "But look what I had to start with".
If we're going to ***** about the mans performance after 5 years, let's wait till after 5 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
"No"

Gary's 5 years are up TK. He's failed. I don't need to see the play 8 more times to know that it sucks.
I believe different.