View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010   #1266
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

If you're sitting here in 2010 and telling me that you can't hold our franchise up to the same standard that the other 31 are held to...
Not at all what I said.

Quote:
The Packers, Saints and Vikings hired head coaches the same off-season the Texans hired Kubiak, and they've each gone to the playoffs twice.

The Cardinals, Falcons, Ravens and Dolphins changed coaches since Kubiak was hired, and they've all been to the playoffs.
I said don't compare us to those teams.

I said compare us to the Cardinals (not since Wisenhunt took over, but since Denny Green took over & I think you'll see a lot of similarities), the Lions, or the 49ers.