View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010   #1264
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6869 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Because Ward has shown to perform extremely well in those same situations.
Ward is not Foster. Foster did not ask for a blow, he was taken out. I think it is very possible if the same 2 plays were called with Foster in the outcome would have been different. The most important thing is you don't take the best player out during that situation. I repeat Kubiak has no sense of URGENCY. This team has no sense of URGENCY. Kubiak wants to save for the future. He wants that strong finish when it really doesn't matter any more. A win is a win. JUST WIN BABY!

On the other hand I don't think you get rid of him midyear unless the players quit on him or he commits an unpardonable act and that has not happened yet. I think if they go 0-4 in the next 4 games you may need to consider it if the coach you want is available. Don't laugh 0-4 is very possible. 1-3 is probable. I hope all of you get to post at how idiotic my post was 4 games from now. thanks